December 3, 2007

Why??

Could someone, anyone tell me WHY all 4 of my children are taking turns vomiting for the last 2 days??? Not sure what I did in my past life to be so deserving of this frenzy of fun!!!

On the brighter side of things - If all goes well between now and bedtime, I will be posting the story of our trip to Disney this evening! It was eventful and a lot of fun, we took tons of pictures and for anyone who know my daughter, I actually saw her speechless on this trip (hard to believe I know!!).....

2 comments:

TwinsPlus2More said...

Did someone say vommit times two? We joined that club this past week, too. Add in a little croupe, an ear infection, mixed with a fever and BAM...The other Smith Family of 6. Can't wait to see the Disney Pics. We took 450+. Disney has a way of making those talkers, speechless!!! When are we getting together??

Pam said...

Well ladies one of the bright sides(not many mind you!)of living in a tropial climate is that we have had NO runny noses, vommitting, croupe or ear infections with any of my 3. Sorry....want to come for a visit. I took the little ones to the pool today and got sunburned!!!! :-)We crank the air down low just so it feels a little like home!!!

Pam