September 9, 2010

Walking with the Grizzly's

Last night was a fairly easy night at work, so I was home earlier than usual (no sugar cookies to decorate.....sorry Jenny)...around 11:30 pm. When I came in Jason was not in bed, so I went on a hunt for my husband.

*not in front of the tv in the family room
*not in front of the tv downstairs
*not having a snack in the kitchen

so I headed upstairs

*not in the office on the computer
*not in Helena's room
****aha, he was sleeping on the floor beside Parker's bed.....someone must of had a bad dream.

So I gently shake his shoulder and this is what happened
D: "Hey what happened?"
J:"SHHH, I was walking with the grizzlies"
D:"What did you say?"
J: " I said I was walking with the grizzlys and I ended up here!"
D: "Ok then, I am going to go to bed and if you want to hear the alarm, you need to come to bed now."
J:" Is there bears?"

Then, before I woke the boys us from laughing I headed down and eventually my grizzly walker followed! This morning he had no recollection of the conversation!

No comments: