September 20, 2007

Hair Cuts!!

Today my friend Anne, who has a beauty shop on her farm, gave all of the kids a haircut. The 3 P's sat in the chair like big boys and didn't even take the token lolly that she offered. They look like "little men" now. H., of course is a professional when it comes to getting her hair done. She tells me I don't need to stand by the chair because she is a big girl. Today however I needed to stay, we cut a few inches off! She looks really cute, if I do say so myself. After her cut she and Anne's son went to play with the kittens, feed the horses, check on the chickens and feed the dogs. This is life on the Eastern Shore!!! I had trouble getting her to leave so we could catch the bus to school, but in the end Mom won and we made the bus right on time!!! Here is a picture of her smelling the roses.....

No comments: