September 27, 2007

Hello! from Malaysia!

Today is one of those days; Mommy has a bad cold and is not feeling well, the Trips are mad at her because she installed a gate at the top of the stairs (to stop them from throwing things into the living room!), and H. wanted to give her brothers some chocolate milk this morning (did I mention she put it on their trays while they were eating breakfast!) and there is a very large spider spinning a web outside of my kitchen door.

Needless to say, Mommy was not having a good day, then the phone rang. It was P. from Malaysia!!!! "Hello from Malaysia" was what I heard and I could not have been happier!! She has only been gone a few days now, but I really miss her and her family....she wanted to let me know how things were. The new house is nice, gecko's poop everywhere, Little M. took Matty out of his crib and they were having a party in the bathroom (toothpaste and all at 2:00 am) and OJ costs $8.00 a carton....But overall she really did sound good! It will take time to adjust, they are all on western time still, so Little M's party really took place at 2:00 pm for her.....

I was just glad to hear they were there and had a safe journey across the Pacific to their new home! She will get in touch when they are up and running with phone and computer lines, but until then, I know she is well!!!

No comments: