November 7, 2007

9 Years Of Happiness....

Little did he know that September day in 1992, when he sat next to me in the lecture hall, in my very first class, on my very first day of college that 15 years later he would be:


1.) Celebrating his 9 year wedding Anniversary with me.

2.) Have 4 children (under the age of 4)

3.) Have 1 dog

4.) Live in the middle of a corn field and own a John Deere.


WOW - who could have predicted this one!!!


But none the less, we have had 9 years of Crazy (to put it mildly) Happiness! Has it always been easy - NO! Has it always been fun - NO! But at the end of the day we have a wonderful family of 6, 7 counting the dog, that we love! That is what keeps us Happy and matters the most of all! Today I woke up to a nice surprise, some flowers and a very sweet card with a nice message inside were waiting for me on the counter! Nice Job, you made me cry!!

Now on our Anniversary we have another reason to celebrate - our niece and God-daughter Emily is turning 1. She is the sweetest little thing and growing so fast! I remember going to visit her last year in the hospital. Daniel looked so excited, yet scared - he reminded me of Jason when Helena was born. Melissa, bless her heart, was still worn out from delivery, yet was doing great! Big sister Victoria was loving on Emily, but still trying to grasp this new job she had - being a Big Sister! Now 1 year later --- Happy Birthday Emily!!! (Her parents and big sister were Pirates for Halloween and she was the buried treasure!)



3 comments:

Kristina said...

Your blog is so great. I am so proud of your family. All of your little ones are beautiful. Who would have thought that you would have triplets and a beautiful 4 year old?? Congrats! Take Care Kristina

K. said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! It's amazing how things have changed in that short time. You guys are blessed!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I forgot to tell you earlier, you know I was in Wal Mart! It seems just like yesterday I was holding and cuddling you in the early mornings at Nannys house! I cannot believe you have been married 9 years. Time flies, cherish each moment with your children. They grow up so fast. Blink and they are grown. I am so proud to have you for my niece. You have been truly blessed in your life.
love, Aunt Sharon