November 8, 2007

You Know Something is Not Right When .....

Your Trips go from this:















To this in less than 48 hrs:


It started on Monday with me and has officially began its journey to the rest of my family. I must say Helena made a very good nurse to Mommy! When she asked me if I wanted her to "rub my back" to make me feel better - I almost cried!!

The last time I saw Preston look this sad was when he was in the hospital this past July. The guys are on the upside of things as of tonight - so that is a good sign. The bad news is anything that was planned for this weekend is basically a wash. We don't want to get anyone sick before our big trip to see The Mouse!

Now back to the first 2 photos. Apparently we left Helena's pumpkin full of candy on the knee wall and of course my little macgyvers planned their attack. However, the situation went awry when someone knocked over the lamp with the pumpkin. No need to worry, they still got their loot! Peyton even shared a bite with Parker, but I was not quick enough to get a picture of it.




Now don't worry everyone! Their big sister has not lost her touch with the "macgyver" antics! I obviously did not get to the kitchen quick enough when she requested Cheerios for breakfast. (We keep the cereal on the top shelf!)
Please keep in mind the title of this adventure I write about - I think My 3 Ring Circus will keep us in business for many years to come! This is my life and I would not change it for the world. It is crazy, it is stressful and at the end of the day when you tuck 4 little "angles" into bed and get 4 hugs and kisses in return - it makes the rest disappear! Is everyday this eventful - heavens no! But on the days it is - I like to think of it as part of the fun of having 4 kids under 4!
And if anyone ever gives my kids some dental floss, Q-Tips and bubble gum, they are in trouble. I am sure these 4 will figure out a way to use it to repel from the second floor overlook to the family room!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I laughed so hard I hought I was going to pee my pants. The picture of Helena is priceless. Where you asleep in bed? hahahaha. I swear that kids can sniff out the candy can't they? You are amazing. You always have such a positive attitude!! That's why I like you!! Miss you bunches.

Pam