April 24, 2008

Big Happenings Around the House

We have had several big happenings occur over the past week or so and all have been positive....

- I got to go to the Moms of Multiples Convention and had a great time
- When I got home everyone was well, including Jason - but I see a little more grey around his temples since I left :)
- While I was gone the shed fairy finally delivered, now we can get our garage back
- Grandmom Beverly and Pop George along with several other family members left for a cruise and it sounds like they are having a blast
- Helena got a great report at her conference on Monday - Mrs. Chance said she is well on her way to K!! Now we work on reading skills.....
- After several weeks of talking about it, our (me and Helena) trip to Alaska to visit Pam and the family in June came to fruition!! Jason booked our flights and such so we are Alaska bound right after Helena's Birthday (I know I owe him big time for this one!!!)
- The Church cookbooks are supposed to arrive tomorrow, which means we will have them for our tasting brunch on Sunday!! Yeah!!
- Jason has a new technique for cutting the grass, when in doubt - just hook up the cart to the tractor and pull the kids around with you!! Trust me, on the shore this is not a new idea!!
- Parker's Godfather - "Uncle" Willie - called this week and asked if he would be the ring bearer in his wedding this November. I told him, if he was willing to take the "risk" I would be right there with him....he said that he and Laurel were game - I said BRAVE!

All in all not a bad 2 weeks I must say!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Can't wait to see you both this summer!