April 15, 2008

Chicken Poo??

Last night while I was reading and snuggled under some warm blankets in bed I heard the strangest thing come from Jason:

"Chicken s**t, Chicken s**t, I have never seen so much chicken s**t!"

Then he rolled over and said it again?!?! By now I am laughing, I couldn't stop! So I proceeded to wake him up, sleepily he told me I woke him up at the best part of the dream. We were getting ready to plant some peas in our garden and a farmer just dropped off some chicken poo for the fertilizer. The pile was as big as the house! (Now our garden is only 40' x 20' so that is a lot of poo)

I proceeded to tell him why I was laughing so much and he asked me if I actually heard him say it out loud our just in his dream?? OK. So this morning I called him at work to laugh about the event and he had no clue what I was talking about - ha ha ha....again I laughed so hard and so did he, he asked me if I was making this up??? I don't think I would have thought of this one on my own!!

No comments: