March 1, 2009

Crazy Busy.....Definition of My Life

OK, so things have been really crazy around the house the last week for the following reasons -

1. I have 4 kids 5 years old and under, plus a big one age 35....controlled chaos at it's best! Who am I kidding....some days I have no control :)
2. I am potty training 3 of them, it is going really, really well, but persistence is the key here!
3. I was getting ready for the AMOM Yard Sale and tagging, tagging, tagging.
4. Helena had a fever on Wednesday, the beginning of the bug that is going around.
5. 4 out of 6 of us had a "bug" Thursday and Friday.
6. Friday and Saturday were the Yard Sale, HUGH SUCCESS by the way!!
7. Friday, after 20 hours of work, Jason's Slide Show (Pops Birthday Present from Us) did not work, but thanks to Jimmy Miller and several more hours of hard work on his part, our a**es were saved and the present was a huge success!!!
8. Life in General - in the end I would not change a thing....the reality is I would not know what to do if I did not have 4 munchkins keeping me on my toes 24/7, how boring life would be without my sons constantly conspiring against me and a 5 year old princess thinking she going to take over my job as "the boss" instead of being my "second in command".... I love them to pieces.....and the big one...YEAH... I love him too, even though he can make me just as crazy as the 4 little ones!!

and the list could go on and on .......and that is why I have been a blogging slacker! No worries though, it is snowing its buns off outside, I am talking inches and I am sure I will have some fun stuff to talk about after our Snow Day tomorrow!!!

No comments: