October 22, 2007

Houdini - Preston Houdini That Is...

Ok, I have now changed my question from WHY to HOW?

How does a 17 month old wearing a one piece outfit that snaps in the crotch take off his diaper and keep the snaps intact??? How I ask you, How? This is actually not the first time I have found him like this - amazing....the best part of all is searching for the rouge diaper and hoping that none of the others have already found it!!

How am I supposed to be in the spirit of fall - my favorite time of year no less - when it is over 75* outside??? Mother Nature is playing a cruel trick on me this year - if my bulbs (over 200 of them) start to bloom there will be he!! to pay!!! And to top it off there is a small field mouse living in my corn stalks, I feel like I should just put out a buffet sign! People, my green pepper plants are still producing peppers - it is the end of October, I can't bear to tear them out when they are still doing well, but I need them for the compost pile!!

OH MY, I think I am done venting for today.......

1 comment:

Pam said...

That is too funny. How does he do it? Did you find the diaper? Malloree just asked to go to Helena's house. She wants to pick corn too!! How do I get a 3 year old to understand that we are too far away to go to Helenas house. she has just informed me that she wants a new house then!!! So there you go. Miss you.