October 24, 2007

What a Circus...and not just mine...

This morning while making my bed, I heard the normal cry from the Trips that someone was in distress. As I turn the corner to look into the living room I see Parker and Preston standing in the toybox (looking totally innocent) and Peyton's skinny little legs kicking a mile a minute up in the air (apparently he went in Head First!). Although this was a perfect picture of the normal chaos, I did not have my camera handy! At least they made room for him - right???

I also got some good news today - a friend from the MOMS club gave birth to her second set of twins yesterday! From what I know everyone is doing well - Congratulations to M. and D. and big brother G. and big sister L.!!!

More good news - P. and her family are up and running with the internet in Malaysia, so communication has resumed. The phone line is not up yet, but soon! She and the family look great in all of the pics I have seen - can I tell you she saw a monkey sitting on the wall outside of her window the other night!!! Amazing.....

I have to go get my umbrella and wait for the bus - finally we have some rain!!!!! Yeah!!!

No comments: