October 16, 2007

To What Do My Wondering Eyes Did Appear...

But my 3 little men standing around my toilet dunking in their pj's!!!!! This past weekend we outfitted all of the bathrooms with toilet and door locks so even if they did get in they could not open the lid. However, this morning someone left both locks undone and while writing H.'s note for being absent from school yesterday (cough and runny nose) I hear laughing and sloshing....I thought "This cannot be good!". And it wasn't - my little men were having a ball covered in water and when they got caught, every one of them looked up at me with sad eyes that said "He made me do it! I was not the one who opened the lid!" Needless to say everyone got a bath and took a morning nap so Mommy could have a time out and recover from this mornings events!!!

1 comment:

K. said...

And where was your camera for this event?????