January 14, 2008

Another 15 Minutes of Fame....

Several months ago I got an e-mail about a "talent search" for multiples. The Discovery Channel is doing another installment of the show Multiple Madness! So just for fun, I sent in the picture of the boys on the John Deere and some information about our family.

Saturday night we got the call!!! Parker, Preston and Peyton have been chosen to be part of the program. What does this mean exactly - I am not really sure....more information is yet to come!! The shoot will be done at Howard University at the end of next week, so we need to see which day our time slot is..... We could be given 30 seconds of the show, but you know what - I still think that is pretty cool! I was told that the producers are going to interview the parents as well, so now I need to get rid of these roots and get a haircut--ha ha ha.....

So, I guess we are lucky enough to get another 15 minutes of fame........

1 comment:

Pam said...

Congrats!!! You are the woman! I dont know how you do it sometimes SuperMom! You deserve the 15 minutes plus more!!!!