January 5, 2008

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things.....

Julie Andrews - who does not love The Sound of Music! She was my inspiration for this post...

These are a few of my favorite things...(no particular order)

*Helena helping me in the kitchen
*Watching Parker, Preston and Peyton get into mischief, then smile like they do not know who knocked over the dogs water bowl!!
*A bubble bath -by myself!
*A glass of red wine and a Nora Roberts book
*Listening to Rascal Flatts - "Me and My Gang" - with my gang in the van
*Family time at Christmas, our Open House was a lot of fun with 3 generations present!
*Finding out that my Mom and her cousins was not quite a total angels growing up...Ha Ha Uncle Walt and Aunt Bernadette ....Ha Ha... I guess that goes with learning family history??
*Preston rubbing noses.
*Peyton walking around looking like Linus with his thumb in mouth and blanket in tow at bedtime.
*Parker giving that smile - the one that says I just threw the ball, but look how cute I am!!
*Watching my brother be a DAD
*Finding out Molly and Melissa are pregnant!!! Yeah - more cousins.....
*School going back in session
*Having friends that are always there when you need them...Big Denise you are the best!
*Being privileged enough to know the MOMs and what a great group of women they are.
*Being able to chat with Pam, half way around the world - how cool is that!
*Tinker Bell and her sassyness
*Starting a brand new year of life!

Enjoy! And when ever you are feeling sad, simply remember your favorite things.....it helps me remember that life is really not that bad!

No comments: