March 3, 2008

Blogging Slacker....That's Me!!

Yes, I know I have been slacking on the family updates, so here is a quick recap of the last few weeks and I will be caught up with you all so we can start new with the fun stuff.....

Feb 14th - Valentines Day - We had a really nice family dinner and exchanged Valentines after having homemade cheesecake for dessert.

Feb 15th - Get call from MIL that she is really sick (actually had The FLU), need to find backup sitter for date night tomorrow. Luckily Big Denise is the epitome of a Big Sister and saves the date night.

Feb 16th - Go to see Larry the Cable Guy with cousins Molly, Brian, Walt and Melissa. Had a blast and laughed my A** off - he is a total nut and I cannot go to WalMart without laughing the entire trip. Go have dinner (and a glass of wine) afterwards. Get home around 11:00 p.m. - Preston is up with breathing issues. So glad I had the wine!!

Feb 17th - 12:30 am arrive at ER, 4:30 am leave ER, 5:00 am go to bed. Neb, neb, neb and neb a little more. Parker was feeling left out, so he joined in the fun as well. Neb every 3 hours throughout the night.

Feb 18th - My Birthday - Need to cancel drywall repairs first thing in the morning and hopefully can reschedule ASAP! Arrive at Dr.'s office with 4 kids at 11:45 am for an appt. they squeezed me in for. 12:45 finally see Dr. K after going through all of my snacks and juice that I have brought. Usually nap time begins at 12 noon.....need I say more. By the end of the appt. I am in tears and we leave at 1:30pm after I ask Dr. K if he will ever let me back in the office again!!

MOMs club party that night - everyone was so sweet and thank you again for the cards and presents, it was really sweet of all of you!!

Feb 19th - After having a really bad weekend and basically crappy birthday day, husband has to go to bb game with clients from work. I now look like football player with black smudges under my eyes because of the pretty dark circles. 6:30 pm I find some copies of recipes for church cookbook and need to run them to meeting I am missing due to bb game....Helena told everyone she got to go to a meeting with me and meet all of the Ladies - she liked out little adventure! (not to mention the box of Munchkins she was bribed with- not one of my better parenting moments!!!)

Feb 20th - Jason brings home a cake and I finally get to open my presents from him and the kids - notice date....He got me a great new camera, a cake from Girards (awesome French Bakery) and a new CD from the kids.

Feb 24th - Day trip to OC. Had alot of fun - lunch at Dough Roller - a couple games of ski-ball at Marty's (pictures of the kids coming soon - still learning to use new camera)- a trip to see the ponies - topped off with a Root Beer Float from Dumsers....not a bad day!!

Feb 25-26th - Drywall work is done, painters scheduled for Saturday - YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: