June 2, 2009

Blogging...making the time

As I am sitting here in total quiet, crazy I know, I realize that the last few months have been a crazy, crazy time for our family.

In April we had the following - Dad E. Birthday, Walt and Danielle's Wedding (Preston was ring bearer), Mom E Birthday, Big D Birthday, MAPOM Convention and Easter was in the mix.
In May we had Parker, Preston and Peyton's 3rd Birthday (Thomas the Train), Uncle Dan Birthday, Mothers Day, Memorial holiday weekend and now we are into June! Not to mention the daily and weekly craziness of our schedules......Whew.....where did the time go!?!?!?!?!

I will take some time after this post to really write about the boys 3rd Birthday party because it definitely deserves it's own .....lots of craziness now that they are 3. Which leads me to blogging again, I will never remember all of the crazy, nutty, fun, havoc, honery things that my children do so I really just need to make time again to get it down!

You see right now it is 10:29 and Helena just snuck into the room and told me that the reason she was not asleep yet was because I did not give her "another" hug and kiss.....she is a mess to say the least! One day she will be the top negotiator for some big company and maybe the free world as we know it!!! Look out Sarah Palin, Helena Smith is growing up fast!

So I am making a promise to try and tell one thing about our family each day so I won't ever forget all of the things that happen in my crazy life......you see it is my life and although it is crazy, the economy is in the tank and things could be easier, I get at least 4 sets of hugs and kisses at night, 3 "Great Adventures" and 1 "Sweet Dreams Only". I get to watch Helena go to school like a big girl everyday while her brothers wave her on. I get to watch how excited they get when they see the bus at the end of the day and give her a big "group hug" to welcome her home. I get to watch my boys play together and apart, just to play together again after battling it out over the only orange truck we have....because there are only 157 other trucks in the house!I get to see my husband come home after working so hard (most days...) and rally the troops to go to the playground and have an ice cream treat.

Keep an eye out....more fun is on the way!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Nice!!!! Miss you.

Momma said...

I am so glad you will try to get the day to day things down. I so wish I had when the kids were younger. I have forgotten so many stories. You'll be so glad later, promise!