June 10, 2009

Potty Training.....and other stuff!

All I am going to say it that it is going gr@@t! If I actually say it, I know I will jinx myself and things will go downhill quickly! Yesterday we only had 1 accident all day long! YEAH Boys! I mean if they want to run around with underweres on (as Peyton would say), who am I to tell them that they should not wear an extra pair on their head! (Always best to be prepared)

Also, I was sooooo proud of Helena, she did her balance beam routine 5 times for practice without any help - totally memorized! We will she how she does in class!

1 comment:

Momma said...

Yea boys! Even bigger YEA for the mom! Maybe the carpet cleaner gets a break. I love the thought of them running around with an extra pair on their heads. Get a picture of that and post it!