June 7, 2010

I'm Back!!!!

Wow, I cannot believe it has been almost 1 year since I have blogged! So much has happened in that time, I will not be able to catch up all at once. To catch everyone up, I will be taking the time to post about each one of my little angels because each one definitely deserves the time! I will start with my Little Helena who will be turning 7 this month, my baby is not a baby anymore, followed up by a post about each one of my little men, who turned 4 in May. Along the way I will tell some of the best stories I can about our circus and believe me we have some to tell!

Who knew life with a husband, a strong willed daughter, triplet sons, a dog, a bunny and 5 fish would be so interesting. Trust me, there is no book out there that prepares you for the position of "ring leader" aka MOM! I have learned over the last year that if I put my faith in GOD to help me along the way, all things will work out. One of my favorite quotes is "We're not perfect, we're parents" and it is sooooo true. So I am signing off for tonight, but I will be back soon to update you on my Little Helena, my toothless Princess who wears her new dress while searching for tadpoles in our pond!

No comments: