May 1, 2008

Getting Ready

As I am running around the house yesterday and today to start preparing for the party on Saturday, I keep trying to get a grasp on the situation...

Parker, Preston and Peyton will be 2 on Saturday!!! Who told these little guys it was ok to grow up soooooo fast???

Yesterday the 3 of them moved an end table to the knee wall, scaled over it, into the highchairs and down the front so they could move the foot stool (I need it to reach the cabinets) to get to the bag of white cheddar popcorn sitting on the counter!!! As I walked in on this little maneuver I saw Parker reaching for the Popcorn, Peyton laying on top of the knee wall and Preston preparing to scale down the front of his highchair. I literally went in to put Helena's hair in a ponytail and brush our teeth....what are the next 18 years going to bring??? I can only imagine.......

1 comment:

n. said...

wow - that is some teamwork!!