February 3, 2009

Facebook......

So I am now on Facebook, and I have to say it has been alot of fun finding people from my old neighborhood, elementary school, high school and dance classes. So my husband Jason is on Facebook as well, and here a funny little story in reference to him.......

One day he says to me.....

J "I started a Facebook page."
D "That is great, who are your friends?"
J "I only have 3 people as my friends. Shelia (his old girlfriend), Lori (his brothers old girlfriend) and Robin (an old friend from the neighborhood).
D "And why have you not frineded me, your wife?"
J "Because you are already my friend and I live with you and see you everyday (while rolling his eyes)!

He has not been on his page in weeks, so Meredith, don't take it personally that he has not friended you either!

No comments: