February 1, 2009

New Year, New Adventures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, so I have been the worst, and I mean worst BLOGGER in the world since August! UGH, with Helena is school full time, the triplets being 2 (yeah, I know), working 2 nights a week, and LIFE IN GENERAL........I put blogging on the back burner!

So I am back and it is a new year and here we go!

This account of an evening out with my new friend Jenny was posted on her blog and it was just tooo good not to use, I don't think I could have written it any better!


From the Blog....Life with Jenny


So, I decided to go out with my friend Denise.Someone that understands me. She has 4 kids under the age of 5. Yup, that is what she told the police officer on the phone when we hit the 12' deer. Well, maybe not 12'. ok,10'? (The officer asked if her husband could come and check out her van....at 10:00 pm)

It was a good thing that she was driving her Mommy Tractor Trailer (m.van) and driving at a responsible speed when we hit the Woolly Mammoth. If I was driving we would have ended up with free fur coats (please don't tell PETA...).

We just wanted to get away. Just wanted to go one place where we didn't hear whining ,smell one diaper, no one to follow/find, or even listen to. We wanted to be free.

As soon as we hit the deer we both called our husbands. And to be fair they were worried. WORRIED that we killed a deer and took it away from the hunters.

Jason and Randy "What was it?".
Denise and Jenny "A DEER?".
Jason and Randy "Was it a buck?".
Denise and Jenny "Are ya friggin' kidding me?"."Yeah, I, the mother of your children am ok.".

So, the sad part is that we were both content sitting there waiting for the state trooper THAT NEVER CAME... waiting for her car to explode on the side of the road where no one even stopped to see if the too crazy ladies that were sitting in front of a steaming deer with there blinkers on were ok. But we didn't care. it was another hour of freedom and we had a case of diapers, a brownie, chips, three cases of yogurt and ourselves to keep us warm and happy.

Last night I ended up with a pair of awesome striped day pants, legos for my Nathan and a dear friend (no pun intended, hee hee who am I kidding!).

****So my new friend Jenny is still my friend and had even let her youngest, Helena's BFF, travel with me to Port Discovery for the day! That is another post all in itself!

No comments: